Terms & Conditions
The team at Mobilegoo is welcoming you to use its services. By using our application, you will be agreeing to our terms and conditions. So, please read them carefully before using the application. You can keep checking the regular updates on the terms and conditions on this page regularly. If you don’t agree with any of our terms and conditions, then you are free to not use our site in future.
Trademark and Copyright
The entire contents of Mobilegoo including the software, images, graphics, Mobilegoo logo are protected by the Indian/International copyright and trademark laws, all rights reserved. You will be subjected to the criminal penalties if there would be any violation of these restrictions would be seen. You can’t use Mobilegoo’s name, trademarks, logo on the other site without the permission of Mobilegoo.
No one will be responsible for keeping you password secure. You will use your ID and password for creating the account and you will be responsible for all the actions which are taken using your password and ID. For creating any account, the age of the member should be more than eighteen years old according to your residential proof in your state or country.
Membership of the site
Who would get the membership of the website? The user who has visited our website and has made an account will be known as the member of Mobilegoo. Once you have registered your account with our company, you will warrant to us that you are of legal age and you are able to form a binding contract for the future. You will have to provide the appropriate information with correct contact information while signing up as a member in Mobilegoo. Make sure that you keep the information updated from time to time.
Using and sharing the information
When you have made your account on Mobilegoo, then you should understand that you can be contacted by any of the Mobilegoo team member or representative. You can be contacted on the mobile number which you have provided or the email you provided while registering yourself as a member of Mobilegoo family. You will be contacted for offering new services and if you respond to these offers, then your information will be subjected to the third party’s terms and conditions.
When you have provided us your contact details, then you also have to agree that Mobilegoo can contact you with the mobile number you have provided which may also result in charges to you. You will also receive mails from the company if you have provided your email ID. You can choose to opt out from the option of email messaging any time you want.
Third party services and websites
The materials and information which is provided on the site and services are only for the general references. It doesn’t totally describe all the terms and conditions of the Mobilegoo services. We provide information from the third parties on our site which includes the final decision of the prices offered for your products, product descriptions and other third-party information. We are not responsible for the appropriateness of the third party information. You are free to deal with the third parties and can control your actual sales. You can do the transactions directly with the third party till it is connected with the Mobilegoo. We cannot control any kind of transactions and sales with the Third parties. Only you and the third party is responsible for all kind of transactions and sales.
You may see additional links on our website which are only for informational purposes and are not any kind of endorsements or referrals by Mobilegoo.
- “Mobilegoo” is registered trademark and unit of “Scible Infotech Private Limited” (hereinafter called as “Mobilegoo”/ “Company”), is engaged primarily in the business of buying/ selling of pre-owned/ used electronic gadgets including mobile phones, tablets, computers, laptops, phone accessories etc.
- I/ We agree and accept the quote provided by “Mobilegoo” in exchange of my electronic gadget.
- I/ We agree and accept that in case the condition/ display of gadget is not same as prescribed while confirming order, price quote may vary accordingly.
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Any other Government ID bearing Photo and Address of the person
- I/ We agree, declare and confirm that I/ We are the sole and lawful owner(s) of the electronic gadget and no interest is vested to any third party in respect of the same. I/ We further agree, declare and confirm that device is not a property of theft/ stolen/ fake/ counterfeited etc.
- I/ We agree, declare and confirm that I/ We have the ability to transfer the possession of the mobile device being its sole and lawful owner(s).
- I/ We agree, declare and confirm to indemnify, defend and hold harmless without any qualification/ condition, “Mobilegoo”, its directors, managers, officers, agents and employees from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, costs, losses (including loss of goodwill/ reputation) and expenses (including legal/ attorney’s fees), caused by or arising out of claims based upon my conducts, actions or inactions including (i) if device sold by me/ us is found to be stolen/ fake/ counterfeited etc., (ii) my/ our access to or use of services, (iii) my/ our violation of these Terms & Conditions, or (iv) the infringement by me/ us, or any third party using my/ our account including non-fulfillment of any of its obligations under this agreement.
- I/ We release “Mobilegoo”, its directors, managers, officers, agents and employees from and against any claims, losses, claims, costs or damages with respect to the data enclosed or stored in the device sold or on any media used in conjunction with the device.
- I/ We agree and confirm that the terms and conditions mentioned above shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon the respective successors and assigns of the parties.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with laws of India.
- I agree that all claims/ cases will be resolved in the courts located in Jurisdiction of Hisar, Haryana.